Lynsay joined the TMQA team on 5 January 2015. She has over 3 years` experience in Research Quality Assurance and specialises in GLP and GMP. She is also a member of the Research Quality Association.Read More »
TMQA starts the new year by welcoming Lynsay McTaggart to the team
TMQA is pleased to announce that Lynsay McTaggart has joined us as an Associate. Lynsay joins us from the QA Department at BioReliance and she has worked previously at Scaled Solutions, Aptuit and Charles River Laboratories. Lynsay`s full profile will be available shortly.
TMQA Regulatory News Update - December 2014
This month`s TMQA Regulatory News Update includes:
- MHRA Updates List of Phase I Accredited Units
- EMA Classification and Analysis of GCP Inspection Findings
- US Government Offers Legal Immunity to Ebola Vaccine Manufacturer
TMQA Regulatory News Update November 2014
This issue of TMQA`s Regulatory News Update includes:
- EMA advices on development plan for GSK Ebola vaccine
- UK government launches innovation medicines review
- China sets new requirement for hospitals running clinical trials
The RQA Conference, Brighton, 12-14 November 2014
All set up and ready for a productive few days. If you are attending the RQA Conference please visit us at stand number 2.