We are delighted the 5th QA Global Conference is on home turf this year!
TMQA Regulatory News Update - January 2017
This month`s Regulatory News Update is now available to download. This issue includes:
- ICH publishes reflection paper on GCP Renovation
- MHRA Inspectorate blog on Reference Safety Information (RSI)
- FDA issues draft Guidance on Multiple Endpoints in Clinical Trials
TMQA Regulatory News Update - December 2016
This month`s TMQA Regulatory News Update includes:
- ICH Assembly Adopts Amendment to ICH E6
- MHRA Launches Social Media Campaign for Reporting Suspected Side Effects
- EMA Provides Public Access to Clinical Reports
The latest issue of TMQA's Regulatory News Update is now available
The October 2016 issue includes:
- An update from the MHRA GCP Symposium 2016
- UK EU Life Sciences Transition Programme
- MHRA Inspectorate Blog – Who Inspects the Inspectors?
Free places for our Research Quality Assurance training course
TMQA will be running a ‘Research Quality Assurance’ training course on 24th–25th November in Edinburgh (see the news story below). We are offering up to three free places to people who are considering a career move into Research Quality Assurance.
To qualify, you must have a background in scientific research and experience of working in a quality system such as GLP or GCP, ether in a commercial or non-commercial environment. Please write in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your curriculum vitae an a personal statement why you would benefit from this training. All correspondence will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used to select applicants for free places.
Applications must be received by 19th October.