TMQA is pleased to announce that, as part of its continuing growth, Katarina Kovacova will join our Central Europe office in October. Katarina brings extensive experience of clinical trials and GCP training and we are delighted that she is joining our expanding team.
TMQA Regulatory News Update - August 2016
This month`s regulatory news update includes:
- MHRA Produces Draft GxP Data Integrity Guidance
- EMA Releases Concept Paper in Relation to First-in-Human Clinical Trials
- India Relaxes Rules on Clinical Investigators and Trial Sites
Vacancy - Pre-Clinical Team
We have a vacancy for an Associate or Senior Associate to join our Pre-Clinical team. You will be expected to perform audits and inspections to GLP and related standards. Some of these can be performed in the office but you will also have to travel to clients’ sites in the UK and abroad. You will also help clients to develop their research quality systems and there will be opportunities to provide training.Read More »
Changes to the TMQA team
Gráinne Forrest has left TMQA to take up the position of Associate Director with another organisation. We are sorry to have lost an excellent and valued member of the team.
Dr Marina Freiberga will join our Edinburgh office in October. Marina is a Doctor of Medicine and brings a wealth of clinical research experience to the team. She is a native Russian speaker which will prove valuable in supporting our increasing audit programme in Russia.
TMQA Regulatory News Update - July 2016
This month`s TMQA Regulatory News update includes:
- MHRA Publishes Minutes from Stakeholder Engagement Meeting
- MHRA Inspectorate Blog: ePRO – An Inspector’s Perspective
- MHRA and EMA statements released on the outcome of the EU Referendum