We are delighted to welcome Dr Marina Freiberga and Katarina Kovacova to the TMQA team. Marina is based in our Edinburgh office and Katarina in the TMQA Central Europe office in Bratislava.
TMQA Regulatory News Update - September 2016
This month’s Regulatory News Update includes:
- MHRA Publishes GPvP Inspection Metrics
- MHRA Issues Guidance on How to Determine if an App is a Medical Device
- India Introduces New Certification Requirements for Staff Employed in Pharma Manufacturing Units
TMQA expands its team in Central Europe
TMQA is pleased to announce that, as part of its continuing growth, Katarina Kovacova will join our Central Europe office in October. Katarina brings extensive experience of clinical trials and GCP training and we are delighted that she is joining our expanding team.
TMQA Regulatory News Update - August 2016
This month`s regulatory news update includes:
- MHRA Produces Draft GxP Data Integrity Guidance
- EMA Releases Concept Paper in Relation to First-in-Human Clinical Trials
- India Relaxes Rules on Clinical Investigators and Trial Sites
Vacancy - Pre-Clinical Team
We have a vacancy for an Associate or Senior Associate to join our Pre-Clinical team. You will be expected to perform audits and inspections to GLP and related standards. Some of these can be performed in the office but you will also have to travel to clients’ sites in the UK and abroad. You will also help clients to develop their research quality systems and there will be opportunities to provide training.Read More »