We require an Office Administrator (hours negotiable and flexible - minimum of 20 hours per week, job share is also an option) to provide book-keeping and administration support. We provide a quality service to our clients and a good work/life balance to our colleagues. Team working is important to us and the right people are often more important than the right qualifications.
Applicants must have basic book-keeping skills and proven office administration experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Book- Keeping experience – using Quickbooks or another similar accounting package
- Strong Administration skills – including keeping accurate records, producing printed material, ensuring control of stocks/supplies
- Experience of updating and maintaining client databases and Sharepoint
- Polite telephone manner and confidence to deal with enquiries efficiently
- IT Skills – good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Confidence to deal with suppliers – office supplies, printers, promotional material companies
Closing date for applications is Friday 16th October 2015. To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Fiona Waddell, Director at: email@example.com or call 0131 664 7838.